Friday, December 10, 2004

Time for a new question?

I don't often watch 'The Practice' but in the past two days I've watched as the legal eagles made a last ditch effort to prove that a man convicted of murdering a mother and a daughter and who was slated for death was innocent. Of course, they succeeded but only after bucking a system that seems increasingly bent upon limiting appeal options of those who have been convicted.

I am not writing to talk about a tv program. I am wondering whether it is time for a new topic for discussion. It has been some time since I received an article for post and comments have also slacked off. I'm wondering whether it is time to change topics. Since I view this as being as much your blog as mine, I put it to you.

Is it time for a change? If so, what should be our topic? We already have some suggested topics. To refresh our memories, those are: Ending abortion, which I take to mean, ways and means; Protecting the nation from terrorism; Create a thriving American economy; and Eliminate or minimize government interference in our lives. To this list, I add, without prejudice, Capital Punishment.

What do you say?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home